Hello to all of our EEU Families!
If your student and you are registered to take part in the EEU Chicago Performing Arts trip during Spring Break 2018, this is a reminder that the next payment is coming up…$160.00 for students and $187.00 for adults is due on November 3rd, 2017.
If you have not registered yet, no worries there is still time to do so and here is the policy from Educational Discovery Tours on late registration: Travelers registering after the deposit due date, and up to 60 days prior to travel, must submit the deposit plus the amount of any missed payments, according to the listed payment schedule (attached) to be part of this trip.
- Parent Introduction Letter: http://www.ehseu.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/EEUPerforming-Tour-Chicago-2018-Parent-Letter.pdf
- Registration Form: http://www.ehseu.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/EEU-Registration-Form-Chicago.pdf
- EEU Chicago Working Itinerary 2018: http://www.ehseu.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Esperanza-HS-5-Day-Chicago-Working-Itinerary-2018.jpg
Remember all deposits and payments must be submitted to Educational Discovery Tours and NOT the EEU.
To make a payment online, click on link: https://educationaldiscoverytours.com/online-payments/
- Click on “Make a Payment”
- Enter Tour ID: 28735
- Enter Traveler ID: This is different for each traveler and can be obtained by contacting Educational Discovery Tours at 800-544-4723
To send a payment: On the attached registration form is the address of where to send your payments which is as follows:
Educational Discovery Tours
PO Box 10200
Truckee, CA 96162
Make sure to indicate on your check Tour ID #28735.
Any questions regarding recurring payments or recurring Credit Card payments please direct to Educational Discovery Tours at: 800-544-4723.