2012 Reno Jazz Festival Information
OC Register Highlights
OCRegister highlights the Reno Jazz Festival and EHS Jazz here!
Festival results posted on the UNR website.
- Local ehseu.org copy of UNR pdf file with results here.
- Link to the UNR pdf file with results here.
- Festival awards page here.
Great job EHSEU Jazz!
- Jazz I – 2nd place
- Jazz II – 1st place
- Combo I – 2nd place
- Combo II – 4th place
Wednesday April 25
6:00pm Luggage/ Instrument Check-In (Choir Room Band Room, limit of 1 bag per student)
Thursday April 26 (Going to Reno)
– 6:00am Report to Band Room/Load Buses for ride to Reno, Breakfast Bags/Water will be available to students (Lunch in Bishop)
Friday April 27 (at University of Nevada)
Combo Band II
– 11:20am Warm- up
– 11:45am Performance
– 12:10/12:35pm Feedback
– 4:30pm Warm-up
– 5:00pm Performance
– 5:30/6:00pm Feedback
Saturday April 28 (at University of Nevada)
– 1:45pm Warm-up
– 2:15pm Performance
– 2:45/3:15pm Feedback
– 4:05pm Warm-up
– 4:30pm Performance
– 4:55pm Feedback
Sunday April 29 (Leaving Reno for home)
– 6:00am leave Reno
– 4:00pm return to EHS (Lunch in Bishop)
Jazz Festival Information
EHSEU Jazz I and Jazz II participate in the Reno Jazz Festival held at the University of Nevada, Reno, NV in the spring. Click here for the Jazz Festival website. This year’s festival is April 26-28, 2012.
Note: Jazz I & II, Reno payments are due in the Everything Box (attn Nancy Cook) March 26th. Students received payment forms March 16th. Parents purchasing festival passes, checks ($21 per pass) in the Everything box by March 26th.
- March 7, 2012, Sponsorship Letter due in everything box
- March 16, 2012, Student Invoice will be handed out to student
- March 26, 2012, Last day to turn in students balance for Reno.
Also turn in signed:
- Letter of Guarantee/Code of Conduct
- Medication Authorization
Make Reno Checks payable to EEU and drop in everything box care of Nancy Cook
March 26, 2012, If ordering parents festival passes ($21.00 ea) please make check out to EEU and drop in everything box care of Nancy Cook.