- 4:15pm call time
- 4:45pm depart EHS
- 6:00pm rehearsal
- 9:15pm depart Bradford
- 9:30pm arrive back at EHS
The band pageant starts at 7:00pm. Be there early for parking and seats.
Each and every member of the band was sent home with (4) tickets for the District Band Pageant. The cost of the pre-sale tickets is $5.00 and all proceeds for pre-sale tickets goes directly to the EEU. If you need more, we have more!! Don’t wait to buy tickets at the gate on Wednesday Nov 2nd because if you do they will cost you $6.00 and the EEU will not see any profit.
Don’t forget to get tickets for little brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, grandma and grandpa, and anyone else who may be involved with your child’s current music involvement!! Don’t worry about dinner that night, the EEU Boosters are working very hard to make sure your dinner requirements are taken care of. We will have Pizza Hut Pizza, Chick-Fil-A sandwiches, Hot Dogs, assorted candies, Starbucks hot coffee, hot chocolate, etc…so come on out early and get dinner out and help the EEU at the same time!!
So get your pre-sale tickets now for only $5 bucks and the all the money goes back to the EEU! See you there!
Every year our school district hosts the PYLUSD Band Pageant. This is a spectacular event where all the middle schools in our district perform their parade march and the high schools perform their parade march and field show. The snack bar for this event is hosted by the four high schools in our district and rotates every year to a different school. This year the Esperanza Entertainment Unit Family has been given this wonderful opportunity to make money for our program. By eliminating up front costs we can make a good fundraiser great! To this end we are asking every EEU family purchase a $10.00-$20.00 item from the attached list. Please bring your non-perishable items to the Band Room by Monday, October 31st. If you don’t wish to shop and prefer to make a cash or check donation please put it in an envelope marked “Band Pageant” and throw it in the everything box by October 31st.
Please let me know what you will be donating to avoid repeats. If you have any questions, or would like to volunteer your time please email me at or call me at 562-650-4249. Thanks for all your continued support!
2011 Esperanza Band Pageant Donations Requested
- Up to 36 CANS ONLY of each of: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or Sierra Mist, Dr Pepper, Diet Dr Pepper, Mountain Dew, Diet Mountain Dew, Mountain Dew Code Red, Mountain Dew Voltage.
- Gallon Waters for coffee & hot chocolate (Costco sells in box of 6)
- Mustard & Kethcup in squeeze bottle (Costco sells 3 pack)
- 30 Count Foil Pans (Costco $7.29)
- 500 Count Food Service Foil Sheets (Costco $9.79)
- Beef Jerky 12 individual bags (Costco)
- Boxes of Candy (Smart & Final): Star Burst, M&M Plain & Peanut, Snickers, Milky Way, Resses Cups, Sour Punch Straws 3 flavors.
- Frito Lay Variety Pack of Chips 30 Count ONLY (Smart & Final)
- Disposable Table covering/clothes (Comes in red & white check roll at Smart & Final)
- Tape to tack down table covering
- Stir Sticks (Smart & Final)
Items we need to borrow
- Large Coffee Maker
- Power Strip
- Electric Turkey Roaster