Contact Chris Corter at for ticket presales!
What – EEU Car Wash – Fundraiser
When – Saturday August 20, 2011, 10:00am to 2:00pm
Where – ERA North Orange County Building Parking Lot
(Located next to the Original Pancake House – at Yorba Linda Blvd and Lakeview)
Who – We need 5-6 Parent Volunteers and as many students as possible – work one or both shifts (10am ~ 12pm | 12pm ~ 2pm)
Attire – Wear your bathing suit and a t-shirt (nothing that contains items that will scratch a car, like belts, zippers, snaps, jewelry, etc.), shoes (nothing slippery), hat, sunscreen
PRESALE IS KEY
Tickets Price– suggested donation of $5 (tickets will be distributed to students the first day of band camp) If you would like tickets to sell before band camp starts please contact Chris Corter at
Alumni – Come get your car washed
~ The first 50 volunteers will receive a special Carnegie Hall t-shirt to wear at the car wash ~
We need the following itemsdonated to make this fundraiser a success – Please contact Chris Corter at
and he will give you instructions for drop off or if you prefer you can bring to band camp, DAY 1. Thanks for your support!!!
- Sponges (Brick Size – 99 cent store)
- Car Wash Detergent (99 cent store)
- Buckets (99 cent store)
- Towels (old/clean towels from home)
- Hoses (50′ or longer – we just need to borrow these)
- Hose splitter (just need one)
- Step Ladder (to reach tall vehicles – we just need to borrow)
Some Rules for Using the ERA Lot
Remember that you are representing the EEU and our Community
- No student parking in the ERA lot or the Pancake house lot…it is suggested that you car pool or park across the street in the Stater Bros lot. Parent Volunteers need to park at the extreme end of the lot by Imperial Hwy.
- We MUST be VERY respectful of any ERA / Pancake House customers and employees. Remember that these are active businesses and that we are guests on their property. NO PROFANITY
- We must make sure to not block traffic coming into the parking lot off Yorba Linda Blvd…this is a top priority! Again, we have to respect the Pancake House customers coming in.
- Our sign holders must not stand in front of the Pancake House (see the pattern here)…
- Keep it safe, keep it clean, keep it moving
Thanks for Supporting
the Esperanza Entertainment Unit!!!!