Upcoming Events & Info
- Meet n’ Eat – July 28th – Rubio’s – 20355 Yorba Linda Blvd, Yorba Linda, CA – 2pm to 9pm. Flyer here
- Percussion Rehearsals – August 9th, 10th & 11th – 9am to 1pm
- Freshman Band Camp – August 12th – 9am to Noon in the band room
- Band Camp 2016 – August 15th thru August 26th – 8:30am to 4pm – Everyone
- Meet n’ Eat – August 24th – Chipotle – 8182 E. Santa Ana Canyon Road, Anaheim Hills, CA – 5pm to 9pm. Flyer here
- The 2016-17 EEU handbook is available here
- Sign up for Jazz Auditions – August 15th in the band room
- Jazz Auditions Saxes – August 16th – 4:30pm to 6pm
- Jazz Auditions Trombones – August 17th – 4:30pm to 6pm
- Jazz Auditions Trumpets – August 18th – 4:30pm to 6pm
- Jazz Auditions Rhythm Section – August 19th – 4:30pm to 6pm
Color Guard News
- Colorguard Rehearsals – July 29th – 7am to 9am on Main Campus
- Colorguard Rehearsals – August 5th – 7am to 9am on Main Campus
- See the Guard Trophy room for previous season’s scores
Previous Booster Meeting Minutes
- Preview & Burger Night Coordinator: We are looking for a parent (preferably of an incoming Freshman or Sophomore) who can shadow Kelly Yakel (who is the parent of a senior this year) to learn the job of Preview & Burger Night Coordinator. This is not a difficult job but does require someone to get volunteers and keep track of donations of food & drinks and dinner payments etc. If you feel you can help the EEU by taking over this position for Kelly please reach out to Chris Corter @ email@example.com.
- Corporate donations are a great way to help fund the band and color guard program! If you enjoy soliciting corporate donations, or work for a company that supports local schools or arts programs, please contact Kim MacKellar at: firstname.lastname@example.org A special “thank you” to those who have already helped obtain corporate donations!
Picture and Video Updates
If you like to take pictures and videos of the band and color guard, share them here by contacting the webmaster at: email@example.com
- How does music benefit our students? Click here to find out.
- Keep the band room and your instrument secure. The OCRegister.com reports here about several instrument thefts in the Southland.
Help the Band!
- Cars2Charities – A new car donation servicing company that has partnered with the EEU! If you are looking to get rid of your old car and want to help the EEU at the same time, check these guys out first: Info Here
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- It’s very simple to sign up. You just go the their website, Farm Fresh To You and follow the instructions when you click on the sign up tab. Don’t forget to enter the promo code “EEU” so we get 10% donated back to the program from every purchase.
- Support the band with several other different fundraising opportunities here!
- It’s easy to order gift cards.
- Fill out the online order form here.
- Put check in “everything box” in band room (for the summer, the scrip coordinator will contact you).
- Receive cards!
- Supporting the EEU is easy! Just order gift cards for groceries, restaurants, and favorite stores. The band receives a percentage back for every card you buy, and you get 100% value for every dollar you spend! PLEASE SUPPORT THE PROGRAM and EEU! To order, click here.
- (For behind-the-scenes details on UnitedScrip, the gift card provider, click here.)
- For questions and orders, contact the Gift Card/Scrip coordinator, Terri Sharpe at 714-337-1090 or firstname.lastname@example.org