Upcoming Events & Information
- Tuesday Dec. 6th – EEU at Disneyland – Students released from class 9:45am – Parade Time 1pm – Back at EHS 10pm
- Friday Dec. 9th – Meet N’ Eat – Ruby’s Diner – 21450 Yorba Linda Blvd., Yorba Linda – 4pm to 9pm – Flyer here
- Wednesday Dec. 14th – EEU General Meeting & Annual Holiday Concert & Raffle – EHS Gym – 7pm
- Friday Dec. 16th – Broomball Fundraiser – 9:30pm – Flyer here
- Tuesday Dec. 20th – Meet N’ Eat – El Pollo Loco – 18402 Yorba Linda Blvd., Yorba Linda – 10am to 10pm – Flyer here
- The 2016-17 EEU handbook is available here
- Wednesday Dec. 7th – 3rd Annual Count meets the Duke Concert – Jazz I at the PAC – Call Time: Rhythm Section 5:15pm, Horns 5:30pm – Concert Starts at 7pm – Flyer Here
Color Guard News
- Winter Guard Rehearsals Start Wednesday Nov. 30th – 6pm to 9pm
Previous Booster Meeting Minutes
- Corporate donations are a great way to help fund the band and color guard program! If you enjoy soliciting corporate donations, or work for a company that supports local schools or arts programs, please contact Kim MacKellar at: email@example.com A special “thank you” to those who have already helped obtain corporate donations!
Picture and Video Updates
- SCSBOA 4A Field Championships 11-19-16 Pics added here
If you like to take pictures and videos of the band and color guard, share them here by contacting the webmaster at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How does music benefit our students? Click here to find out.
- Keep the band room and your instrument secure. The OCRegister.com reports here about several instrument thefts in the Southland.
Help the Band!
- Cars2Charities – A new car donation servicing company that has partnered with the EEU! If you are looking to get rid of your old car and want to help the EEU at the same time, check these guys out first: Info Here
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- It’s very simple to sign up. You just go the their website, Farm Fresh To You and follow the instructions when you click on the sign up tab. Don’t forget to enter the promo code “EEU” so we get 10% donated back to the program from every purchase.
- Support the band with several other different fundraising opportunities here!
Click here to go to our Scrip Page to learn more.
Scrip fundraising allows families to easily earn rebates with everyday spending. One half of the rebate is deposited into the general EEU (Esperanza Entertainment Unit) account and one half goes directly into your son or daughter’s individual band/color guard account. The money earned can be used to pay for performance donations, color guard fees, jazz trips like Reno, banquet, logo wear, etc.
Scrip is a gift card for retail outlets, grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, and fast food establishments. You can order the hard plastic cards or use Scrip now which is an email version of the scrip. You will be surprised at how many different choices there are. Simply use scrip gift cards for everyday purchases or to give as gifts and see the money in your student’s band account grow.
How do I get started? It’s easy to enroll. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to Shopwithscrip.com and select Register then choose “Join an Existing Program”
- Type in the enrollment code (you can request this from our Scrip Coordinator Terri Sharpe) and the website should say register for Esperanza Entertainment Boosters (Required for the EEU to get credit)
- You are set to shop.
- Check out the Shopwithscrip.com site or contact Terri Sharpe via email at Sharpedolphin@gmail.com or phone (714) 335-2937.