Upcoming Events & Information
- Tuesday April 24th – EEU Meet N’ Eat – Meat UP BBQ 3pm to 10pm – Here is the flyer
- Saturday April 28th – EHS Prom
- Friday May 4th – EEU Prom (In the Band Room) – Tickets are $10 and still on sale until Tuesday May 1st. This is for all the students who will miss the EHS Prom because they are in Reno for the Reno Jazz Festival
- Saturday May 5th – EEU Private Movie Screening – Avengers: Infinity Wars – Here is the flyer – 10am @ Edwards Anaheim Hills – Tickets are $10 and must be pre-purchased with copy of the flyer and payment placed into the Everything Box no later than Monday April 30th
- Wednesday May 2nd – PYLUSD Area Night – All Ensembles – El Dorado High School – 6pm
- Thursday May 3rd – Incoming Freshman Orientation in the Band Room – 4pm to 6pm for all ensembles
- Thursday May 3rd – EEU Parent Meeting for ALL incoming and returning parents – 5pm to 6pm in the EHS Theater
- Thursday May 10th – PYLUSD Sports Participation Physical Night – This is for all members of the EEU and any other student who needs to have a physical done for the 2018-2019 school year – 4pm to 7pm in the Band Room – Cost is $30 and all proceeds go to benefit the EEU and you will have peace of mind knowing your physical requirement will be taken care of well in advance of the 2018-2019 school year
- Saturday April 21st – Fullerton Jazz Festival – Jazz I, II, III and all combos
- Monday April 23rd – Road to Reno Concert @ the PAC – Jazz I & II – Call time for everyone is 5:45pm at the El Dorado Band Room
- Tuesday April 24th – Jazz II Rehearsals – 3pm to 4pm
- Wednesday April 25th – Jazz Rehearsals – Jazz II 3:30pm to 4:30pm – Jazz I 4:45pm to 5:45pm
- Wednesday April 25th – Reno Jazz Festival Luggage Check In – 5:30pm to 7pm in the choir room
- Thursday April 26th – Leave for Reno Jazz Festival – Jazz I & II and Reno Combos – 6am call time for group warm up in the band room – Bus rolls at 7am sharp
- Friday April 24th thru Saturday April 25th – Reno Jazz Festival
- Sunday April 29th – Travel back to EHS from Reno
- Saturday April 21st – WGASC Championships – Fountain Valley High School – Esperanza will perform at 12:57pm – Here is a link to the event
- Sunday April 22nd – WGASC Championships – UCI Bren Events Center – If Esperanza qualifies on Saturday they will perform on Sunday – Here is a link to the event
- Monday April 30th – Color Guard workshops for tryouts – 4pm to 6pm
- Tuesday May 1st – Color Guard workshops for tryouts – 4pm to 6pm
- Wednesday May 2nd – Color Guard workshops for tryouts – 4pm to 6pm
- Thursday May 3rd – Color Guard Tryouts 4pm to 6pm
Previous Booster Meeting Minutes
- March 6th, 2018 Booster Meeting: Minutes Here
- February 6th, 2018 Booster Meeting: Minutes Here
- January 9th, 2018 Booster Meeting: Minutes Here
- December 20th, 2017 Booster Meeting:Minutes Here
- November 7th, 2017 Booster Meeting: Minutes Here
- October 3rd, 2017 Booster Meeting: Minutes Here
- September 5th, 2017 Booster Meeting: Minutes Here
- August 14th, 2017 Booster Meeting: Minutes Here
- April 4th, 2017 Booster Meeting: Minutes Here
- March 7th, 2017 Booster Meeting: Minutes Here
- February 7th, 2017 Booster Meeting: Minutes Here
- January 3rd, 2017 Booster Meeting: Minutes Here
Get Text Messages from the EEU
Sign up to receive important updates from The EEU with Remind! Text the message @cf46gk to the number 81010 to start receiving important text messages from the EEU!
Corporate donations are a great way to help fund the band and color guard program! If you enjoy soliciting corporate donations, or work for a company that supports local schools or arts programs, please contact Rosie Delgado or Martha Stewart at: firstname.lastname@example.org A special “thank you” to those who have already helped obtain corporate donations!
Picture and Video Updates
Class of 2017 Slide Show seen at Banquet on 6-7-17 – here
If you like to take pictures and videos of the band and color guard, share them here by contacting the webmaster at: email@example.com
Why Music? Why Band? What gives these children an advantage? What do they have that the non-music students have? Why are music students recruited with such intensity by every profession? Click here to read the article about it.
How does music benefit our students? Click here to find out.
Help the Band!
Cars2Charities – A new car donation servicing company that has partnered with the EEU! If you are looking to get rid of your old car and want to help the EEU at the same time, check these guys out first: Info Here
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
It’s very simple to sign up. You just go the their website, Farm Fresh To You and follow the instructions when you click on the sign up tab. Don’t forget to enter the promo code “EEU” so we get 10% donated back to the program from every purchase.
Support the band with several other different fundraising opportunities here!
Scrip fundraising allows families to easily earn rebates with everyday spending.
One half of the rebate is deposited into the general EEU (Esperanza Entertainment Unit) account and one half goes directly into your son or daughter’s individual band/color guard account.
The money earned can be used to pay for performance donations, color guard fees, jazz trips like Reno, banquet, logo wear, etc.
Scrip is a gift card for retail outlets, grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, and fast food establishments. You can order the hard plastic cards or use Scrip now which is an email version of the scrip. You will be surprised at how many different choices there are.
Simply use scrip gift cards for everyday purchases or to give as gifts and see the money in your student’s band account grow.